Each individual user can control their own safety settings that best fits their workflow.
- Deduplication: Stops messages from going out to new contacts who already exist in a sequence. Adjustable threshold settings determine if to mark the new contact as a duplicate depending on the status of the existing contact
- Account Throttling: The total number of contacts that can be actively reached out to at a company.
- Blacklist: Personal blacklist that prevents messages being sent to specified domains or emails.
Team wide safety settings can be controlled by a manager or admin. Settings apply to all team members.
- Deduplication: Stops messages from going out to new contacts who already exist in a teammate's sequence.
- Blacklist: A teamwide blacklist that can be used to prevent messaging competitors or existing customers.
- Account Ownership: Account ownership prevents team members from messaging an account that is owned by another team member.